This small building, provided by Hattie Parker Jones when she became postmaster of Fuquay-Springs in 1902, originally stood at the depot on Depot Street. Given to the town by the Jones family, it has been restored and furnished by the Fuquay Springs Questers. In this post office museum a visitor will find much information on the areaʼs other post offices, too.
See how mail would have been handled in 1902.
Hear about our Hattie Parker Jones, post mistress, in the era when men usually ruled.